It's very easy to add support for GDirection in the map: only line of code is needed!
But obviously it is possible to make use of other properties of GDirection. In this example we will study the simplest properties:
- autoGenerate: automatically adds the functionality of GDirections, inserting text boxes, labels, and the button. by default it is "true".
- fromText: text for the start point label. by default it is "From: ".
- toText: text for the destination label. by default it is "To: ".
- buttonText: text on the button to execute the event. by default it is "Go".
- clearMap: boolean that says whether the map should be cleared between two calls.
- errorMessage: message seen when an error occurs.